Join us on our mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow.Apply Now
Join Bright Network as our Digital Intern!
Click here to apply or read more below!
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs, Google and Amazon reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for a Digital Intern to join our Digital Delivery Team for 6-7 months.
About the opportunity:
The Digital Delivery team helps Bright Network’s partner firms access our network of exceptional talent that they need to grow their business. You’ll be supporting our team of expert Digital Account Managers and developing your skills in marketing, content creation, social media, and account management. This role is perfect for a recent graduate with strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a passion for marketing.
As a Digital Intern, you will...
- Support our Digital Account Managers in running end-to-end campaigns for our clients containing, but not limited to, the following services:
- Email campaigns – delivering targeted email marketing to help our employers share their message with our members
- Social media campaigns – designing bespoke posts and paid advertising
- Content creation – producing high quality long and short form site content
- Newsletters – taking the lead on newsletter production reaching 100k+ members
- Build client relationship skills and develop your professional communication style by participating in client calls
- Demonstrate the success of campaigns using data analysis tools to encourage client retention and upsell
- Keep our website up to date with the latest opportunities and employer content for Bright Network members to engage with
- Have the opportunity to work on cross-team projects to take on additional responsibility in other areas of the business
What you’ll gain from the internship:
- Hands-on exposure to the ins and outs of a digital marketing department, with further insights into other functions such as technology, events, commercial and beyond
- A variety of transferable skills including copywriting, client management, project management and data analysis
- Proficiency in a range of professional tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Dotdigital, Asana and more
- Experience of working in a mission-led business with a flat and transparent structure and friendly and collaborative culture
What we’re looking for in you:
- You’ll be a graduate with a demonstrable interest in a career in marketing from previous experience / extra curriculars
- You’ll be a confident self-starter with the ability to use your initiative and contribute new, creative ideas to the team
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as being analytically minded
- You’ll be excited to work in a fast-paced, high growth business where flexibility and adaptability are key
- You’ll be passionate about Bright Network’s mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights, and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow
- Salary: £22,000 per annum
- Start Date & Contract type: ASAP start date - 6/7 month contract
- Location: London, Liverpool Street (although we’re currently working remotely)
- Working hours: 9am-6pm (9am-5pm on Fridays)
Application & interview process:
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minute call with our People Team
- 1st round : 60 minute interview with our Digital Team
- 2nd round : 60 minute values & culture interview
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!