Join us on our mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow.Apply Now
Join Bright Network as our Account Manager
Click here to apply - or scroll down to read more!
Introducing Bright Network
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for multiple new team members to join our Commercial Team - from Account Manager to Account Director depending on your background & experience.
More about the opportunity
As an Account Manager you will take responsibility for a portfolio of clients across various sectors & industries – nurturing these relationships year-on-year to build a long-term partnership. Our Account Managers take a consultative and creative approach to understanding exactly how our different product & service lines can help our clients achieve their objectives – and this will be key to your success in the role.
Specifically, you will :
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients who are already engaged with Bright Network’s products and services.
- Seamlessly take over the management of new clients onboarded by our New Business team.
- Build strong working relationships with the relevant stakeholders, organising and attending scoping meetings to understand client briefs and building out relevant solutions and proposals.
- Deliver client presentations, articulating the Bright Network proposition and most relevant value-add solutions.
- Lead client kick-offs to ensure campaigns are well planned, collaborating with internal delivery teams to ensure strong campaign performance - with a view to secure contract renewals.
- Identify upsell opportunities for additional partnership activities to achieve increased client revenues.
- Maintain regular client contact and engagement and being first port of call for issue resolution.
Does this sound like you?
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in an account or relationship management role and a track record of hitting and exceeding your commercial targets.
- You’re keen to develop your expertise further as a key contributor to a high-performing commercial team in a fast-growth business.
- You can demonstrate a consultative and creative approach to sales – understanding your client’s needs & presenting back innovative solutions.
- You’re a confident and articulate communicator with a strong commercial acumen & a natural ability to build strong & long-lasting relationships with client stakeholders.
- You’re keen to learn from and collaborate with an experienced commercial team, but happy and keen to hit the ground running at the same time.
- Experience using Salesforce would be a bonus, but not essential.
We can offer you :
- Excellent earning potential – in addition to a competitive base salary (dependent on experience) you’ll benefit from a competitive and uncapped commission scheme
- A high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!).
- Unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working.
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays.
- Regular team socials and the annual full team off-site.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Key details :
- Salary : Competitive base salary dependent on experience + uncapped & generous commission structure
- Start Date : ASAP
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (with remote & flexible working)
Application & interview process :
- Informal Zoom with our People Team
- Competency interview with our Partnership Experience Director
- Presentation to our Commercial Team
- Values & Culture Interview
- Virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!