Join us on our mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow.Apply Now
Join Bright Network as our Account Director!
Click here to apply or read more below!
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for an experienced Account Director to join our Commercial Team.
More about the opportunity
As an Account Director you will take the lead on managing strategic partnerships with a portfolio of clients across various sectors & industries – nurturing these relationships year-on-year to develop long-term partnership and achieve significant growth. Our Account Management team take a consultative and creative approach to understanding exactly how our different product & service lines can help our clients achieve their objectives – and this will be key to your success in the role.
Specifically, you will :
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients who are already engaged with Bright Network’s products and services.
- Seamlessly take over the management of clients from previous Account Managers.
- Build strong working relationships with both day to day contacts and senior stakeholders.
- Organise and attending scoping meetings to understand client briefs and build out relevant solutions and proposals.
- Approach clients’ objectives creatively and strategically to ensure that we are offering comprehensive, results focused campaigns, driving significant account growth.
- Deliver client presentations, articulating the Bright Network proposition and most relevant value-add solutions.
- Lead client kick-offs to ensure campaigns are well planned, collaborating with internal delivery teams throughout the campaign to ensure strong performance - with a view to secure contract renewals and account growth.
- Identify upsell opportunities for additional partnership activities to achieve increased client revenues.
- Maintain regular client contact and engagement and being first port of call for issue resolution.
Does this sound like you?
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in an account or relationship management role and a track record of significantly growing client accounts and revenue.
- You have a proven ability to lead on key accounts as a key contributor to a high-performing commercial team, and are comfortable in a fast-growth busines environment.
- You can demonstrate a consultative and creative approach to sales – understanding your client’s needs & presenting back innovative solutions.
- You’re a confident and articulate communicator with a strong commercial acumen & a natural ability to build strong & long-lasting relationships with client contacts at all levels, including senior stakeholders.
- You’re keen to contribute to an experienced commercial team, and happy and keen to hit the ground running.
- You have a collaborative rather than competitive approach, and value a supportive environment to achieve ambitious individual and team commercial growth targets.
- Experience using Salesforce would be a bonus, but not essential.
We can offer you :
- Excellent earning potential – in addition to a competitive base salary (dependent on experience) you’ll benefit from a competitive and uncapped commission scheme
- A high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!).
- Unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working.
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays.
- Regular team socials and the annual full team off-site.
Key details :
- Salary : Competitive base salary dependent on experience + uncapped & generous commission structure
- Start Date : ASAP
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (although we’re currently working remotely)
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minute Zoom call with our People Team
- 1st round : 45-60 minute interview with a member of our Commercial Team
- 2nd round : 60 minute presentation & panel interview
- Final round : Virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!