Insights for employers
Back to articles
The sun shone (most of the time) this summer and the Bright Network team had a busy one getting ready for our biggest ever autumn season.
- We now have over 230,000 members on our network, giving us the chance to connect even more ambitious young people with great career opportunities. In this short video, CEO and founder James remembers when the network reached 100k members.
- This September our campus team will be out and about on university campuses for Freshers Fairs, bringing over 30,000 new students and graduates on board.
- Five new Bright Network events are launching this autumn. From Proud to B, which supports the LGBT+ community, to Master Your Future – inviting business schools to meet academically-strong members – we’re giving more young people than ever before the chance to build their network and expand their career options. We’re also launching Bright Beginnings, our first event directly engaging schools and school-leavers.
- We’ve launched the Bright Network app: a new way to provide our members with an easier and faster way to engage with career opportunities. Push notifications and preference options mean we can personalise the service and remind members about what’s coming up in the sectors they want to hear about.
- Bright Network Academy is our new online learning platform, helping our members to become work-ready by boosting their skills and knowledge. Launched earlier this year, over 1,400 members have now completed modules.
- Back at Bright Network HQ it’s a full house as our team continues to grow – we’ve doubled in size since last summer and we’re ready and eager to support our new influx of members and clients.