Undergraduate Marketing Intern
Join us on our mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow.Apply Now
Join Bright Network as our… Undergraduate Marketing Intern
Click here to apply or read more below!
Introducing Bright Network
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for two enthusiastic and passionate undergraduate students to join our marketing team on an Industrial Placement between July 2022 and June 2023.
More about the opportunity:
We’re looking for two creative individuals with excellent attention to detail to join our growing Marketing team for 11 months. You'll work on key marketing campaigns in B2C and B2B marketing, supporting either our members or our employer partners.
Specifically you will:
- Support our B2B/B2C marketing operations across a range of channels – ensuring that all of our marketing activity is executed in a timely manner
- Support with the organisation behind our exceptional engagement events
- Create collateral to really drive engagement with Bright Network from all stakeholders
- Ensure the wider business is supported with the right data, collateral and communications to amplify their campaigns to the market
- Ensure the tools & systems that our Marketing team use are always accurate and up-to-date (for example Salesforce, Asana, our website, etc.)
- Lead key initiatives digitally and on campus across the year
Does this sound like you?
- You’ll be a student between penultimate and final of your university degree, who can take a year out to complete this placement
- You will have a demonstrable interest in marketing through any prior experience, voluntary activities & extra curriculars
- You’ll be confident and keen to stick your hand up to get involved, never afraid to share & contribute creative ideas to the team
- You pride yourself on your excellent written communication skills & meticulous attention to detail
- You’re comfortable using Excel and working with large volumes of data
- You can demonstrate that you can organise your time effectively when faced with multiple time-pressurised tasks
- You’ll be keen to make the most of an opportunity to do a placement at a high growth business – where flexibility & adaptability are key
What you’ll gain from the internship:
- The opportunity to work in a high-growth business, led by our Business Founder in our open plan offices near Liverpool Street, London.
- Be part of a sociable & collaborative team with an excellent culture, including regular team socials.
- Be part of a team of excellent marketeers, who will support you throughout your placement.
- Excellent development opportunities as you gain valuable experience working on campaigns end-to-end.
- Salary : £22,000 per annum
- Start Date: July 2022
- Contract: 11-month placement
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (with remote & flexible working options)
- Working hours : 9am-6pm (9am-5pm on Fridays)
Application & interview process :
- 1st round : 15-30 minute screening call with our People team
- 2nd round : 30-minute competency interview with a Marketing lead
- Final round : 60-minute values & culture interview
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis. We will respond to applicants once the application process is closed on 12th January 2022.