Talent Acquisition Partner
Join us on our mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow!Apply Now!
Join Bright Network as our Talent Acquisition Partner
Click here to apply or scroll down to read more!
Introducing Bright Network
At Bright Network, we’ve built an incredible platform that connects ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. The platform members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to join our People Team and help us scale the business!
More about the opportunity
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Bright Network, you will manage end-to-end recruitment processes for roles across the business, ensuring all of our teams can attract & hire the best talent as we look to scale. You’ll partner with a range of hiring managers, from Tech to Sales, from Marketing to Finance – ensuring every team has a pipeline of exceptional talent for every role.
The business has doubled in headcount in the last 18 months, and our exciting growth plans don’t stop there. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent professional who wants to help build an incredible team to join our journey at the perfect time!
Specifically, you will :
- Be responsible for the end to end recruitment process for all teams across the business.
- Partner with hiring managers to advise on the best recruitment strategy for their hiring needs – advising on assessment criteria & interview structures.
- Proactively source talent utilising a range of outbound channels (e.g. LinkedIn recruiter, social media, referrals, candidate networks, agencies, etc.).
- Ensure candidate assessment throughout every stage of the interview process is structured, consistent and effective in identifying top talent.
- Prioritise delivering an amazing candidate experience to help spread the Bright Network word!
- Coach hiring managers to improve interviewing, assessment and selection competence and educating the wider business.
- Report on hiring activity to the Leadership Team.
- Be keen to muck in with wider projects across the People Team relevant to hiring, such as employer branding, onboarding & the overall people experience.
Does this sound like you?
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in either agency or internal recruitment – with a track record of identifying top talent to fill a range of roles.
- You pride yourself on going above and beyond for the stakeholders you work with – both candidates and hiring managers.
- You’re confident using a range of sourcing methods (including LinkedIn Recruiter) to effectively build pipelines of strong talent.
- You care about finding the very best talent out there, not just filling vacancies.
- You thrive under pressure and are comfortable managing a busy workload.
- Experience using Greenhouse would be beneficial, but not essential.
- You’re keen to join a mission-driven scale-up and grow as a Talent professional.
We can offer you :
- The opportunity to join a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!).
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible & remote working options
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays.
- Regular team socials and our annual full team off-site.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Share options after one year’s service
Key details :
- Salary : Competitive & dependent on experience
- Start Date : ASAP
- Location : London, Liverpool Street with hybrid-working
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minute Zoom call with our People Team
- 1st round : 60 minute competency interview
- 2nd round : 60 minute values & culture interview
- Final round : Virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!