Marketing Coordinator (German Speaker)
Join us on our mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow.Apply Now
Introducing Bright Network
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we launch Bright Network into Germany we’re looking for a fluent German speaker with prior marketing experience to join our team.
More about the opportunity
You’ll be working directly with our Marketing Director, driving forward our marketing strategy surrounding Bright Network’s launch into Germany this coming September. This includes:
- Creation of content to build out the website, drive social media following and create brilliant user journeys
- Creation of collateral that resonates with the German market and launches Bright Network as a youth focused, tech enabled brand
- Liaise with internal team and agencies to improve SEO ranking and visibility on paid channels
- Trial new ideas to get engagement and acquisitions from the student population
- Driving our go-to-market strategy, whilst feeding back to the wider team on performance and learnings
Does this sound like you?
- You’ll be a fluent German speaker with excellent written communication skills in both German & English
- You’ll have studied at a Germany university & have an in depth understanding of the German university system (as well as how graduate careers work in Germany)
- You have 2-4 years of generalist marketing experience including digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels including social media, Google ads & email
- You have a track record of delivering marketing projects & working with agencies to maximise results
- You’re available immediately & able to undertake a 9 month contract - with the possibility of a permanent role dependent on performance
- You’re keen to learn from a collaborative team, but also able to use your initiative and work independently within a fast-paced work environment
- You share Bright Network’s core values of growth mindset, will to win and trusted deliver
We can offer you :
- Exposure to working in a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!)
- Flexible and remote-working – access to our open plan Liverpool Street office with snacks, beer tap, team drinks on Fridays & regular socials
- Duration: 9 month fixed-term contract
- Location: This role can either be a remote position in Germany / UK or based in our London office (depending on your location)
- Salary: Competitive & dependent on experience
- Start date: ASAP
Application & interview process :
- Initial 20-minute screening call with our People team
- 1st round : Competency interview with our Marketing team
- 2nd round : Values & Culture interview
We’ll be reviewing candidates on a first-come, first-served basis, and look forward to reading your application!