Digital Account Manager
Join us on our mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow.Apply now
Join Bright Network as our new Digital Account Manager
Click here to apply or scroll down to read more
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our Digital Team.
More about the opportunity
As a Digital Account Manager at Bright Network, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients helping them connect with the graduate talent they need to grow their business through tailored digital solutions.
You’ll do this through your creation of smart and timely marketing strategies and bespoke initiatives to promote opportunities amongst our membership base and beyond.
Specifically, you will :
- Use your project management skills to design and deliver digital projects from start to finish
- Act as a main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, positioning yourself as a digital expert across our range of products and services
- Offer an excellent end to end client service, from objective setting, campaign set up, delivery and regular reporting
- Effectively manage intern and temporary resource to ensure timely and effective delivery of client campaigns
- Work collaboratively across different delivery teams gaining exposure to all parts of the business
- Input into the strategy on member engagement, using your experience to influence growth across email rates, social media reach and more
- Track and monitor ROI for your clients, presenting campaign results clearly to ensure client retention
- Support the Commercial Team to encourage commercial growth amongst your client base by building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
- Drive your innovative ideas forward to constantly improve processes for both Bright Network and our clients
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a creative individual with 2+ years’ experience in a client facing or communications role
- You’re highly organised with a clear attention to detail
- You’re confident in managing campaigns with multiple stakeholders
- You pride yourself on your excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You’re a self-starter who is full of drive and determination, as well as the energy and resilience to bounce back.
- You’re keen to work as part of a collaborative Digital team, where you’ll have the opportunity to learn from those around you – but you’re also confident operating independently.
- You feel passionately about Bright Network’s mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow.
We can offer you :
- The opportunity to join a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding)
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture (which you can hear more about here!).
- Unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working.
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays.
- Share options after 1 year’s service.
- Regular team socials and the annual full team off-site.
Key details :
- Salary : Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Start Date : ASAP
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (although we’re currently working remotely)
- Reporting to : Digital Delivery Director
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minute Zoom call with our People Team
- 1st round : 60 minute interview with our Digital Team
- 2nd round : 60 minute panel interview & task/presentation
- Final round : Virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!