Join us on our mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow!Apply Now!
Join Bright Network as our Marketing Intern!
Click here to apply or scroll down to read more!
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate graduate to join our B2B Marketing team as a Marketing Intern for 3-4 months!
More about the opportunity
We’re looking for a creative individual with excellent attention to detail to join our growing B2B Marketing team for three to four months initially, during an exciting period of our growth!
The purpose of our B2B Marketing team is to spread the Bright Network word amongst prospective employer partners
Specifically you will:
- Supporting our B2B marketing operations across a range of channels – ensuring that all of our marketing activity is executed in a timely manner
- Supporting the organisation behind our exceptional B2B events
- Creating case studies that show case success stories from previous clients & employers to help spread the Bright Network word
- Ensure our Commercial team always have exceptional slide decks & collateral to work with when presenting to and interacting with clients
- Responding to clients who contact us about working together to ensure they speak to the right person
- Ensuring the tools & systems that our B2B Marketing team are always accurate and up-to-date (for example Salesforce, our website, etc.)
Does this sound like you?
- You’ll be a recent graduate looking to undertake a three-four month marketing internship within a fast growth team
- You will have a demonstrable interest in marketing through a combination of prior experience (e.g. internship), voluntary activities & extra curriculars
- You’ll be confident and keen to stick your hand up to get involved, never afraid to share & contribute creative ideas to the team
- You pride yourself on your excellent written communication skills & meticulous attention to detail
- You’re comfortable using Excel & working with large volumes of data
- You’ll be keen to make the most of an opportunity to intern at a high growth business – where flexibility & adaptability are key.
- You must have the full & unrestricted right to work in the UK.
What you’ll gain from the internship :
- The opportunity to work in a high-growth business, led by our Business Founder in our open plan offices near Liverpool Street, London.
- Be part of a sociable & collaborative team with an excellent culture, including regular team socials (virtual & face-to-face).
- Be part of a team of excellent marketeers, who will support you throughout your internship.
- Excellent development opportunities as you gain valuable experience working on campaigns end-to-end.
Key details :
- Salary : £22,000 per annum
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract: 3 month internship
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (with remote & flexible working options)
- Working hours : 9am-6pm (9am-5pm on Fridays)
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call with our People Team
- 1st round : 30-minute competency interview with our Head of B2B Marketing
- 2nd round : 60-minute values & culture interview
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!