B2B Content & Communications Executive
Join us on our mission to connect the next generation with the opportunities, insights and advice to succeed as the workforce of tomorrow.Apply now
Join Bright Network as our B2B Content & Communications Executive
Read more below, or click here to apply!
At Bright Network, we connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. Our leading platform provides members with the tools, advice and insights they need to access brilliant opportunities at global companies - ensuring the next generation finds the future they deserve and businesses identify the most powerful pipeline of tomorrow’s talent.
We help 250+ leading employers such as KPMG, Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company reach and recruit a diverse and inclusive pool of high-calibre talent to inspire and empower the next generation to carve out their future … and that’s where you come in!
As we grow and scale, we’re looking for a B2B Content & Communications Executive to join our B2B Marketing Team.
More about the opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Content Marketer to join our growing B2B Marketing team – where you’ll play a pivotal role in working with the B2B Marketing Manager and wider marketing team to develop and deliver Bright Network’s communications strategy. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ B2B content marketing & creation experience.
Specifically, you will :
- Utilise a multi-channel, strategic approach - understanding where our audience are and how best to engage them across the marketing mix
- Lead on our email communications, tone of voice and consistency of messaging across all of our B2B channels
- Ensure all content produced is on-brand, with quality and consistent tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience
- Project manage communications output to help us deliver against our lead generation goals, including supporting our PPC/paid-social campaigns
- Identify industry gaps to create fresh and engaging content, including articles, videos and whitepapers
- Development of a communications strategy for our charity partners, advisors and wider stakeholders
- Use data and market analysis to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to create new, relevant assets
- Create product asset packs for our sales teams across all of our products
- Writing of tenders and formal proposals for business in partnership with the B2B Marketing Manager and commercial team
Does this sound like you?
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in content marketing, creation and execution
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language
- Skilled at both short-form and long-form content - you’ll be great at writing a LinkedIn ad, while also strong at writing research papers
- Proven track record of lead generation
- Great attention to detail, an eye for creativity and the skill to jump between projects quickly and efficiently
- Ability to articulate the 'why' behind decisions and direction - a view and understanding of what we’re trying to achieve with our copy
- Growth mindset - always thinking how can we be better
- Some understanding of website CMS and marketing automation tools - we use Drupal and Pardot
We can offer you :
- The opportunity to join a high-growth and rapidly scaling business (we recently secured £3.5 million in funding).
- A flat & transparent structure with a values-driven & collaborative culture.
- Unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working.
- Open plan Liverpool Street office, with snacks, beer tap & team drinks on Fridays.
- Share options after 1 year’s service.
- Regular team socials and the annual full team off-site.
Key details :
- Salary : Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Start Date : ASAP
- Location : London, Liverpool Street (although we’re currently working remotely)
- Reporting to : B2B Marketing Manager
Application & interview process :
- Initial screening call : 20-30 minutes with our People Team
- 1st round : 45-60 minute interview with our B2B Marketing Manager
- 2nd round : 60 minute presentation & panel interview
- Final round : Virtual coffee / chat with our CEO
Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
We'll respond to successful applicants within five working days. If you haven't heard back from us within that time frame, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If that is the case, we encourage you to keep checking the Bright Network Careers Page for future job openings that might spark your interest!